Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Now Panic and Freak Out

So, in the last blog post I wrote, I believe I panicked--nay, I'd say flipped out a bit (went bat...you know...crazy?), about my current financial situation, specifically in regards to what I decided was a ticking timebomb of a car.

That car. Look. There's me. What an embarrassing picture.


Two days after I wrote my last post, whining and crying and asking you all why God hadn't provided for me yet, I found out that my car, in fact, is just fine, and that burning stench I've been smelling is actually a plastic bag that melted to the outside of my exhaust pipe.  

So...I probably didn't need to go losing my crap the way I did. I got the call that my car was just dandy and that they weren't going to charge me any diagnostic fees while I was at my sister's house with my entire family, and the amount of stupid happy dancing I did is the kind of thing that shouldn't really be discussed any further. But I am thankful that God in His great mercy, spared me from this round of financial mayhem. 

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment. It makes my heart happy.